Carefully read the Conditions of Tendering. This section of the tender document contains vital information about how your tender response should be prepared. If you don’t follow these instructions your bid may be disqualified as non-compliant.
Be complacent when responding to a tender, even if you are the incumbent supplier always present your best solution and provide the strongest response you can.
Tips on Presentation
- Obtain the word version of the schedules for easy completion
- Complete all the schedules
- Read evaluation criteria carefully
- Ensure that where signatures and dates are required they are provided, and
- Check accuracy of all pricing schedules and do a spell check
Should you encounter any problems or wish to obtain a hard copy of any documentation please contact council on 5755 0555.