Rolling Road Closures
Friday 10 March to Sunday 12th March:
• Friday 10 March from 12 noon - Carpark closure 28 - 34 Ireland st, Bright
• Friday 10 March from 4pm to Saturday 11 March 6am – Anderson st and Barnard st closed.
• Saturday 11 March 6am to Monday 13 March 8am – Riverside Ave closed, Local Traffic Only.
Soundshell Carpark and River Deck Carpark closed.
• Reduced speed along Gavan st.
• Sunday 12 March – 6am to 3pm – Anderson st and Barnard st closed – altered traffic conditions at clock tower.
“Bus Pick up available for Porepunkah, Harrietville and Wandiligong”
The Myrtleford Festival
Sunday 12th March:
Festival Day from 6.30am to 11.00pm:
• Clyde Street between Standish & Myrtle Streets
• Queen Street from Rayner Street to Clyde Street
• Great Alpine Road between Standish Street and Lewis Avenue/Albert Street intersections
Gala Parade from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm:
The following road closures will be required for the Parade:
• Duke Street from Prince Street to Standish Street
• Duke Street entrances to Lawrence Street
• Duke Street entrance to Moore Street
• Standish Street between Clyde Street & O’Donnell Avenue
• Standish Street entrance to Smith Street
Sunday 12 March
Bogong High Plains Road Full Road Closure Falls Creek to Mount Beauty
Closed to all vehicles, except Emergency Services and official event vehicles 5:30am 9:00am
Tawonga Gap Road - Full Road Closure- Tawonga to Germantown
Closed to all vehicles, except Emergency Services and official event vehicles 6:30am 10:30am
Great Alpine Road - Full Road Closure - Harrietville to Hotham Heights
Closed to all vehicles, except Emergency Services and official event vehicles 8:00am 1:00pm
Bogong High Plains Road - Full Road Closure - Glen Valley to Falls Creek
Closed to all vehicles, except Emergency Services and official event vehicles 12:00pm 8:45pm